Download an Application
Houston Eye Associates Foundation is grateful to all the generous individuals, corporations and private foundations that support its mission of preserving and restoring sight with comprehensive eye care surgeries, medications and ancillary services for individuals in financial hardship; and supporting education and research initiatives for the benefit of the community.
Physicians from Houston Eye Associates and other medical professionals support the HEA Foundation by donating office and surgical time, and other medical services at no charge.
213 patients served, 274 surgeries performed and more than 500 office visits provided at no cost to the patient.....
- $1,374,566 in donated office and surgery time
- $1,1093,467 in donated facility services
- $194,171 in donated anesthesia
- $9,766 in donated optical services
- $23,106 in donated cornea tissue
- $12,562 in donated vision-saving medications
- $151,418 paid in surgery centers, lab/diagnostics, cornea tissue and other ancillary needs
- $2,755 paid in optical needs and ocular prosthetics
- $2,272 paid in vision-saving medications
To learn more about the Houston Eye Associates Foundation or request financial information, please contact Claudia McCabe at email@example.com or visit www.guidestar.org or the Better Business Bureau Charity report.
Support the Houston Eye Associates Foundation with a direct donation.
- Donate via Pay Pal (please note - the convenience fee charged by Pay Pal will be deducted from your donated amount)
- By mailing your gift to: Houston Eye Associates Foundation, 7155 Old Katy Road, Suite N100, Houston, Texas 77024
- By contacting Claudia McCabe: (713) 558-8740 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a gift directly.
Your financial support is fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Thank you for your support!
Houston Eye Associates Foundation is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization committed to preserving and restoring the sight of those in need.